For our Quality Department we are looking for a
QESH manager Benelux
(location Hardenberg (NL) and Beringen (Belgium)
- RESPONSIBILITIES Determine and enforce quality, environment and safety requirements in accordance with Holding needs, based on current regulations and state-of-the art product development.
- Organize and promote companywide QESH improvement programs.
- Responsible for planning and execution of internal audits in Benelux region.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our established QESH Management System according to ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 22000 if applicable.
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators to Senior Management and Generate monthly quality reports Region Benelux.
- Manage internal, supplier and customer corrective and preventive actions.
- Overlooking all production inspection procedures. If necessary perform self the inspections and will be active in the production process.
- Part of the corporate audit team.
- Support and guidance of QESH Inspection personnel.
- Interface with customers and suppliers (e.g. complaint management).
- Support Manufacturing, Planning & Purchasing department during all production processes following Schoeller Allibert continuous improvement program.
- Keep abreast of all local current legislation in environment, safety & health, advise and coordinate of safety & health monitoring activities, encompassing audits and accident reports, ensuring information is cascaded to the relevant managers.
- Facilitate the site managers accordingly to ensure compliance.
- Manage quality engineers of Benelux region, reports to Group QESH Director.
- (Bachelor/University level Polymer technology, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or quality management degree). HBO level minimum
- Knowledge of ISO-standards, experience with ISO/-implementation
- Knowledge of local environment, health and safety requirements/legislations
- Background in QA management in an international company, high autonomy required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within QESH, preferable in packaging industry and/or food industry.
- Excellent team player
- English is a must
- Pro-active approach and not afraid to change existing habits
- The opportunity to work within an international company
- A varied job
- Good working conditions