Responsibility for the introduction and implementation the lean management methods in the direct contact with the plant manager and the operational responsibility for a specific unit (printing line) within the plant. You will report to the Plant Manager (Dick van der Meer) and you wil get intstructions from the Managing Director (Robbert-Jan Ter Horst).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Introduction of lean management techniques and tools such as Visual Management, 5S, CIP, Problem Solving Techniques and Value Stream Analysis, as well as Kanban
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement process.
- Responsibility for ensuring a production environment, in terms of cleanliness and order, as well as simplifying work by the 5S method in the factory.
- Independent evaluation and improvement of work processes.
- Manage the operation of one of the production units of Schoeller Allibert in Hardenberg (the printing line)
- Implementation of improvement projects
- Support the plant manager with various projects and improvement initiatives
- Preparing and presenting presentations
- Administrator of the SAMS (Schoeller Alllibert Manufacturing System) in Hardenberg
- Collaboration with all SAMS/Lean managers in the Schoeller group
- Technical background (MBO/HBO) Bachelor or “HBO denk en werknivo”
- Production and change management experience
- Experience with Lean Management
- Good english knowledge
- „Self starting“, pro-active, enthousiastic teamplayer
- Empathic personality
- Team and motivational skills, quick comprehension and high creativity
- Experience with injection moulding or Flexoprint is an advantage